Valens SuperBiotic is an innovative food supplement that aims to benefit general gastrointestinal health. Its advanced formula of 20 billion cell forming units and 12 specific bacterial strains was designed to provide digestive comfort and help with maintenance of healthy and balanced microbiome.
Bacterial strains were strategically selected based on scientifically documented and clinically proven efficacy and quality. The product contains a unique blend of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus strains, which are naturally present in human intestines. Among them is LactoGG®, a special patented Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG strain, the most researched probiotic in the world.
The product also contains prebiotics, a source of food for good bacteria. Prebiotics are known to induce the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Capsules are packed in a special protective vial (Activ-Vial™) with integrated patented Activ-Polymer™ technology, which has been proven to reduce humidity, thus extending the shelf life of microbiological cultures and the product.
Advantages at a glance
- 20 billion CFU* and 12 specific bacterial strains per capsule.
- Activ-Vial™ packaging, featuring an Activ-Polymer™ liner that surround the product to scavenge moisture.
- Suitable for kids from the age of 2 and adults.
- Includes LactoGG®, registered form of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG strain, the most researched probiotic in the world.
- Contains prebiotics – fructooligosaccharides Actilight® and hydrolyzed corn dextrin Nutriose®.
- Activ-Vial™ packaging, proven to reduce water activity and prolong viability of the bacteria.
- Due to the patented cryo-protection production technology, the bacteria have a much longer shelf life, higher survival rate, are resistant to stomach acid and can survive the stomach’s harsh environment.
- Analyzes confirm viability of microorganisms and stability of the product.