Valens SuperBiotic is an innovative food supplement that aims to benefit general gastrointestinal health. Its advanced formula of 20 billion cell forming units and 12 specific bacterial strains was designed to provide digestive comfort and help with maintenance of healthy and balanced microbiome.
Bacterial strains were strategically selected based on scientifically documented and clinically proven efficacy and quality. The product contains a unique blend of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus strains, which are naturally present in human intestines. Among them is LactoGG®, a special patented Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG strain, the most researched probiotic in the world.
The product also contains prebiotics, a source of food for good bacteria. Prebiotics are known to induce the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Capsules are packed in a special protective vial (Activ-Vial™) with integrated patented Activ-Polymer™ technology, which has been proven to reduce humidity, thus extending the shelf life of microbiological cultures and the product.
Advantages at a glance
- 20 billion CFU* and 12 specific bacterial strains per capsule.
- Activ-Vial™ packaging, featuring an Activ-Polymer™ liner that surround the product to scavenge moisture.
- Suitable for kids from the age of 2 and adults.
- Includes LactoGG®, registered form of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG strain, the most researched probiotic in the world.
- Contains prebiotics – fructooligosaccharides Actilight® and hydrolyzed corn dextrin Nutriose®.
- Activ-Vial™ packaging, proven to reduce water activity and prolong viability of the bacteria.
- Due to the patented cryo-protection production technology, the bacteria have a much longer shelf life, higher survival rate, are resistant to stomach acid and can survive the stomach’s harsh environment.
- Analyzes confirm viability of microorganisms and stability of the product.
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus DSM 32550 LactoGG®||1 x 1010||44,000|
|Bifidobacterium lactis DSM 32269||8,57 x 109||25,000|
|Bifidobacterium longum DSM 32946||1,43 x 108||1,667|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum DSM 32403||1,43 x 108||1,250|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM 32418||1,43 x 108||1,000|
|Lactococcus lactis SD5584||1,43 x 108||0,833|
|Lactobacillus casei NCIMB 30356||1,43 x 108||0,714|
|Bifidobacterium breve SD5206||1,43 x 108||0,625|
|Streptococcus thermophilus DSM 32319||1,43 x 108||0,625|
|Lactobacillus plantarum SD5209||1,43 x 108||0,500|
|Lactobacillus paracasei NCIMB 30470||1,43 x 108||0,500|
|Lactobacillus salivarius SD5208||1,43 x 108||0,500|
|Hydrolyzed corn dextrin Nutriose®|| ||90,018|
|Prebiotics – fructooligosaccharides Actilight®|| ||78,768|
Ingredients: hydrolyzed corn dextrin, capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), fructooligosaccharides, microcrystalline cellulose, Lactobacillus rhamnosus DSM 32550 (LactoGG®), Bifidobacterium lactis DSM 32269, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicone dioxide, Bifidobacterium longum DSM 32946, Bifidobacterium bifidum DSM 32403, Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM 32418, Lactococcus lactis SD5584, Lactobacillus casei NCIMB 30356, Bifidobacterium breve SD5206, Streptococcus thermophilus DSM 32319, Lactobacillus plantarum SD5209, Lactobacillus paracasei NCIMB 30470, Lactobacillus salivarius SD5208.
Directions: Recommended daily dose for kids from the age of 2 and adults is 1 capsule per day. For kids who cannot swallow the capsule open it carefully and dissolve its content in water or any other drinks.
Storage: Store in a dark and dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C. Refrigerate and use within 3 months after opening.
Warning: Do not forget about the importance of balanced diet and healthy life style. Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Excessive use may produce laxative effects. Keep out of children’s reach!
There are no reviews yet.